Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's it Gonna Be?



This video and song has been keeping Melissa and I tickled for the past few weeks. I've been playing it on my iPhone, my computer and even on the Wii and each time we're cracking up laughing and singing along.

The video features Mike O'Connell and Dr. Ken Jeong who shine their spotlight and lyrical wit on that certain breed of barfly who thinks that he is a gift to women. You may recognize Dr. Ken from the movie Knocked Up where he plays the OB however in this video his gloriously fabulous back-up singer performance almost steals the show.

In many ways the lead character reminds me of guys I've known. One friend in particular bears more than a passing resemblance to Mike and after going to bars with the guy, I wouldn't be surprised to find that his approach to meeting women didn't come close to what we're seeing in this video. I'm not about to let on which friend that is, but I will drop the hint that it's an old friend who Melissa has never met.

The lyrics are certainly not safe for work, but don't miss this. It's hysterical.

0 comments: